Something not working

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
Why won't the forum allow me to reply to the "New to forum..and struggling with WGET" topic posted in the Arms?

here too - could this be, in any way, linked to the fact that last weekend the hummy.tv ceased to exist for quite a while for me

Trying a reply with preview gives this error:
The following error occurred:

Not Implemented

GET to /forum/threads/new-to-forum-and-struggling-with-wget.5350/reply/preview not supported.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is weird. I sent a PM to Simon K, and now get the same errors when I try to edit or reply to my own PM!

here too - could this be, in any way, linked to the fact that last weekend the hummy.tv ceased to exist for quite a while for me
I was not aware of any forum problems last weekend, but hummy.tv was moved to a new host on Thursday 31st July, and the forum was closed during the transfer process.

I was not aware of any forum problems last weekend, but hummy.tv was moved to a new host on Thursday 31st July, and the forum was closed during the transfer process.
Thanks for the info - if it was moved to a new host, then I was probably suffering from a DNS propagation and cache delay

Me neither:

Not Implemented
GET to /forum/posts/70399/quote not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

BH, I have just posted a pointer to your response above.
At least it will get the OP going whilst somebody sorts out the access problem

I don't know why you can't post and I can, I'm using Tapatalk HD on iPad. If that helps.

Same for me just now. I can't post to my own thread..

Not Implemented
GET to /forum/threads/ftp-ing-from-mac-to-humax-which-formats-to-use.5421/add-reply not supported.

Using Safari on a Mac.

I have been doing a bit of research on the subject, and found that it is a known issue which is thought to be a mod_security issue with the forum host.
Michael will have to get in touch with the host, and ask them to look into this.

Now I can't post to the thread referred to here (so I suppose I'll have to start a new one and give a reference to it):

"
Not Implemented

GET to /forum/threads/ftp-client.2583/save-draft not supported.

"

It error while I'm typing (to save the draft) and when I ignore that and try to post reply.
I guess no-one's made any progress with fixing this?

Just had this when clicking on "View all recent posts":

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@hummy.tv to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Back