Film4+1

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
A network message came up on Film4+1, saying a retune is required on 20th November and viewers with SD receivers may no longer be able to receive the service. Does this mean they are switching it to a DVB-T2 mux (and presumably remaining StDef)?

Film4+1 is moving from ARQ B/COM6 to PSB3/BBC B, and is remaining SD.

If you retune your ARQ B/COM6 and PSB3/BBC B mux's, you will get the moved Film4+1 on LCN 45, and the old version on LCN 790. The LCN 790 duplicate is due to be removed on 20th November.

The blue button gave more information, confirming that the service remains StDef. I still have it on ARQ B at LCN 45 at the moment because I only retune when inconvenienced!

The blue button gave more information, confirming that the service remains StDef. I still have it on ARQ B at LCN 45 at the moment because I only retune when inconvenienced!
So without a retune, I would expect that you will lose your Film4+1 on 20th November.

Film4+1 is moving from ARQ B/COM6 to PSB3/BBC B, and is remaining SD.

If you retune your ARQ B/COM6 and PSB3/BBC B mux's, you will get the moved Film4+1 on LCN 45, and the old version on LCN 790. The LCN 790 duplicate is due to be removed on 20th November.

I retuned one box yesterday evening (20th) and the other this morning and both still had duplicate F4+1 on 790. There was also a duplicate DaveJaVu on 795.

Film4+1 has finished broadcasting on 790, but there is still a data service showing the following.
20141121_221553.jpg

Back