Foxsat Channel 141 Spike No default authority data

Peso

Hello,

I'm not able to program any recordings for Spike via the Web Interface, it always says "No default authority data available for this channel. Unable to set the recording." Have updated the package list a few times but its still not working.
Can anyone help please?

regards

Many thanks for the quick fix raydon, especially for replying so late into the night. I emailed a question to Canon (the camera people) last week and never even got the promised automated response within 48 hours.

While I have your attention could I be cheeky and make couple of feature suggestions for the HDR. These are only suggestions as you have done more than enough work on the HDR over the years to earn time off. But if you don't ask...
1. I'd like to have a dedicated restart/reboot button in settings.
2. A text search facility for the program descriptions of recordings on the box. We have hundreds of short kids programs and when the little darlings decide they needs to see the Pepper Pig with Delphine Donkey (we currently have 73 Pepper Pigs, I secretly keep deleting the older ones) it would be great if I could do a search on the webif to locate the date of transmission of the recording.
3. An observation more than a suggestion. My two HDR's email me daily about what they have been up to (love that). I got a panic on our last holiday when the HD recording of our drama series showed as only being some 70mb in size. After 24 hours of sweating the next email showed the more appropriate 2gb. Seems when converting files for smoooth DLNA the pushmail list takes the size of the new copy as its being made at the time the pushmail list is generated. Knowing it does that is enough not to panic any more, but if there was a way to make it perfect that would be nice.

Thank you for listening and thanks again for fixing Spike.

Items 1 and 3 on your list of suggestions now addressed. Check out the Freesat forum on AV forums for details on new 'Restart Now' plug-in, and updated 'Pushmail' plug-in.

Last edited:
Hello...
Me again...
I seem have lost the ability to program ITV HD (119) via the CFW, getting "No default authority data etc." on both my HDR boxes.
I would be grateful if database could be updated please.

Regards

Hello...
Me again...
I seem have lost the ability to program ITV HD (119) via the CFW, getting "No default authority data etc." on both my HDR boxes.
I would be grateful if database could be updated please.

Regards
Sorted.

Back