Assume v. Presume

No, the coffee doesn't belong to the bank holiday, the day does.
In full it should say "Open every day, including bank holiday's day(s)".

It's not every day that you see such an everyday item as this with so many errors.

I conclude there are no Bank Holidays in December as The Coffee House is open Bank Holidays but closed December.

Christmas is cancelled

Sent from here using a computing device.

It crosses my mind that the PC is to blame for this (and similar examples). It provides the tools, and people have learned to use the tools, but are not qualified to create things with it that are intended for display in public.

It crosses my mind that the PC is to blame for this (and similar examples). It provides the tools, and people have learned to use the tools, but are not qualified to create things with it that are intended for display in public.

So in summary ... Monkeys with typewriters :)

So in summary ... Monkeys with typewriters :)
No. It's just people with somewhat less than a full grasp of the nuances of the English language and its punctuation like what we have trying to save a bit of cash by not employing a signwriter (who may or may not know better).

Yes, but the real problem is that they don't know they don't know.

Are there any signwriters left in this day of computerised vinyl cutters?

It's just people with somewhat less than a full grasp of the nuances of the English language and its punctuation like what we have trying to save a bit of cash by not employing a signwriter (who may or may not know better).
Isn't that what I said in three words? :p

Yes, but why be economical with the words? So long as you use the correct ones here, you should be OK. But for goodness sake watch out for the typos.
No challenge of "like what we have"?

Back