Repair shop new season

trog

I set series record and it recorded the first episode today but I just spotted in my Aura recording schedule that there are 0 episodes remaining, looking at the TV listing for next Wednesdays episode it was not set to record and the shows description gives no episode or season number and I think describes an old episode. Is this a new tactic by the BBC to piss us off?. They are also doing this on the afternoon show The Bidding room, They are airing the new season 5 on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but on Monday and Tuesday they have been airing old repeats from season 3.

Note also that next Wednesdays episode is only a half hour, which is why I suspect they have used an old episode.
I haven't worked out why there isn't a full hour time slot, the programs around Repair Shop look like they could have made space if they had tried it.

I just spotted in my Aura recording schedule that there are 0 episodes remaining
According to the BBC website, there are 24 episodes remaining.
I suspect that the 0 reported by your Aura is the number of episodes in the series that are going to be broadcast over the next 7 days.

looking at the TV listing for next Wednesdays episode it was not set to record and the shows description gives no episode or season number and I think describes an old episode.
According to the BBC website, the next episode for the series will be first broadcast on "Wed 24 Apr 2024 20:00".

Note also that next Wednesdays episode is only a half hour, which is why I suspect they have used an old episode.
I haven't worked out why there isn't a full hour time slot, the programs around Repair Shop look like they could have made space if they had tried it.
The previous programme is 30 minutes longer than the other episodes in its own series.

According to the BBC website, there are 24 episodes remaining.
I suspect that the 0 reported by your Aura is the number of episodes in the series that are going to be broadcast over the next 7 days.

According to the BBC website, the next episode for the series will be first broadcast on "Wed 24 Apr 2024 20:00".
Yes the "0" has appeared before when there is a mid season break and then changes back and records when the rest of the season gets aired as long as the break is not too long. Maybe there is a valid reason for the repeat of a shorter episode due to a longer episode of the show before Repair shop but the same cannot be said for The Bidding room, for 3 weeks now they have been airing repeats on Monday and Tuesday with new episodes only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday all of which fill the exact same time frame.

Back