The Mentalist on Quest Red (40) series record

I have had 3 or 4 series link screwups on Drama. Each time I have contacted them and they have apologised but given no explanation...

We record quite a bit of Drama stuff and to be fair I think this is the first time I've seen them screw up a series link. They have a better track record than most of the main channels for sure.
They are getting themselves even more into a mess!
The early Sunday/Monday AM Repeat reverts to having the New: prefix and neither half now has a series CRID and different programme CRIDs from previous showings,
Three errors in a single programme listing.
1709911443598.png

The early Sunday/Monday AM Repeat reverts to having the New: prefix and neither half now has a series CRID
Just had a look at the freesat app and they are both showing as single episodes there too. I wonder if they'll fix it.

Just noticed that both episodes of MMC are repeated this afternoon at about 2 and 4 pm. They seem to have the same fault as the originals - the first has a series option but the second doesn't.
The 2am Sun & Mon ones are still both singles with the New label.

Heads up if you are recording The South Westerlies on Drama - series link mucked up (not shown for next Saturday) but it is on next Saturday as a single entry.

Back