Latest activity

• Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    Have you had trouble with buffering? Even modest USB data rates are well within video rate (compressed data), unless you're using UHD...
  • J
    Jeddy replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Given that the 4000 appeared to be u/s and is 8yrs old I decided to bin it (annoying it had a few unwatched programs on) and bought an...
  • F
    frenchscottie replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    Thanks guys, I think i'll just have to stick with using VLC and hope there is no buffering. I'm using the USB3 port and a good USB pen.
  • Wallace
    Wallace reacted to MikeSh's post in the thread 4000T no signs of life with Like Like.
    We actually have two boxes - for historical reasons a Freeview (now an Aura) and a Freesat (now a new 4k with wideband LNC) which can...
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    We actually have two boxes - for historical reasons a Freeview (now an Aura) and a Freesat (now a new 4k with wideband LNC) which can...
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh reacted to Jeddy's post in the thread 4000T no signs of life with Like Like.
    Exactly that, it's not uncommon that we both want to watch a couple of programs each which are on at the same time. Usual story, not...
  • J
    Jeddy replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Exactly that, it's not uncommon that we both want to watch a couple of programs each which are on at the same time. Usual story, not...
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Not necessarily. A lot of the better programmes are broadcast in the 8-10pm space - primetime - which means that there can be 3 or more...
  • S
    SemiRamis replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Probably watch too much tv.
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    If Humax have not provided/permitted a file manager app for their "play store" in the mean time, then it seems unlikely. And if they...
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Recover Delete Recording.
    Check WebIF >> Settings >> Settings for undelete package >> Dustbin name: Whatever it says for "Dustbin name" (it can be configured by...
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Request for reboot.
    I had this a while back: The solution was a fix-flash-packages followed by a reboot.
  • M
    MartinLiddle replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    Good question; I am not aware of a way of doing it but perhaps someone else has found a way?
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh replied to the thread Recover Delete Recording.
    That is strange. I don't have a running T2 to look at settings, so hopefully someone else will be able to help. But in the meantime can...
  • F
    I am right in assuming that you can't copy video files from a USB Drive to the Aura to play as you could with The HDR- Fox? I have read...
Back